Wrinkle and Skin Tone Corrector
Before and After (12 weeks)
Most dermatologists agree - Retinol is THE secret weapon for treating many skincare problems. Retinol is deemed safe for all skin types, but used in the wrong way it can be irritating. Not this one! We're so proud to bring you one of the BEST WAYS to deliver retinol into the skin. Our formula contains lipids help restore moisture barrier and minimize any dryness or peeling otherwise caused from using retinol.
- Increases luminosity and improves the appearance of even skin tone
- Visibly firms skin and reduces appearance of wrinkles and pores.
- Helps lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin smoothness, and lessens roughness and scaly patches
- Concentrated skin rejuvenating serum with retinol, phospholipids, and glycolipids.
- Reduces the appearance of age spots.
- May remove dead skin cells and clear congestion.
0.5% Retinol: the #1 dermatologist-recommended ingredient for aging and UV-damaged skin. Retinol helps to improve visible signs of aging, such as lines and wrinkles, irregular pigmentation, loss of elasticity, and enlarged pores.
Phospholipids and Glycolipids: found in the uppermost layer of the skin, lipids protect the skin’s moisture content and barrier function to keep it from becoming red, dry and irritated.
Advanced Retinol combines retinol with bioidentical phospholipids and glycolipids to provide lipid moisture replacement along with the benefits of 0.5% retinol.
How to Use: After cleansing, apply to face and neck at night. Follow with moisturizer. After two weeks, may be used twice daily as tolerated.
Warnings: Never apply to red, irritated, or peeling skin. For sensitive and rosacea-prone skin, consult your skin care specialist before use. When using this product, apply SPF in the morning.
Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Dimethiconol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinol, Phospholipids, Glycolipids, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol.